22 March 2012

New borned


The past 2 years were rough. Everything turned the other way around, on ways that I never thought that they will. What I tought that I have and can do is gone now. But this is life I guess…is unexpected. Not many things changed since then. There’s was a friend that told me once that actions speak louder than words. I remember that when he told me this and I was so denying it. But I have to admit now that he was so right. We have to look for the facts, not words.  We are great speakers, but we have to act we froze. Actions speak louder than words for sure! Funny thing though… now I will just be. I made some decisions and I will stick to them. I will not let my guards down for nothing and specially for no one, because no one deserves that much.  I’m not gonna care what would people say about it, because at the end of the day is my life and my happiness. I think I worth and deserve more because some of us just don’t see their own mistakes. You might think that I'm selfish and mean. Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. But anyway, who are you to judge me or anyone ??? We can always blame others for our actions, mistakes, stupidity, behavior, distance…Is hard to say “I’m sorry, I made a mistake, but it’s going to me ok. I’m going to make it better”.  Is hard to apologize because we are human beings and we are full of pride and we rather turn the page, ten fix the problem and make it work. It just makes me sad and brings me so much sadness when I see it.
So…please at least think twice, my friend, when you believe that you know what is really going on open your eyes and see what is really going on, because if not you might break someone’s heart. Breaking someone’s heart might not be so bad. Bad is that you will never see your mistake. You will never see that maybe you are the one that made a mistake. Blaming the one next to us is not going to make us better because when we don’t see our mistakes and act upon them, we will make the same mistakes and this way we cause pain to others, blaming others.  
Is just sad what we can cause to others… I sad what this World has become thanks to our actions. How did we get so far...


No comments:

Post a Comment