06 May 2013

Regret, no...


      "I am grateful for everything that happened for the last weeks. I am so happy and in peace. If tomorrow will be my last day I would have only one regret...that I didn't have you sooner. That you didn't holed my hand sooner, that you didn't hug me before, that we didn't do all the things that we did sooner....that I didn't walk on the path that was given to me to walk on to be with you and I stray minutes, hours, days on wrong muddy and heavy path's, not being patient to wait what was meant to be. 
       No words or actions could describe what is going inside. Only me and God knows it. Wish every each and one of you would see, feel through my eyes just for 5 minutes and then you all will realize what am I talking about or what I was trying to say all the way, at every conference that I went, every time that I was a trainer, facilitator, your friend or just a person on which shoulder you can cry on, or that stranger that smiled back at you when you stepped with your muddy shoes on her brand new clean shoe, or just spit a glass of bear on my clothes, or when she holed your hand when no one else did and no one else wanted to. Then you....you will know how I see you, how I see the world, what I see in people, what I am hiding inside and just trying to make you see, feel, be. 

       But still I would have one regret ... that I didn't have us before, sooner, that I didn't say I love you when I felt it...but still I.... I will be grateful that we are the way we are, that we have the most precious thing that somebody could ever have: us. We are pure like water and strong like a rock. You know love,...the best part of all this is that we didn't break anyone's heart to be together, that we didn't planed it, that we did no harm to anyone,  that we were exactly the way we are. 

        There were always people asking me if I would have one wish to ask for that will become true what would that be and I had so many wishes that I never could give an answer. But know I have the answer: I would like everyone to feel and see how we do. 

Everything turned around and  you put tears of happiness on my face. We are beauty, we are perfection, we are true and so much more...and these are just our first steps...God knows what we can do more. 

So until now, I just simply want to thank you because you are who you are and the way you are and no matter what you hold my hand. 






                                                                                                                Yours....





No comments:

Post a Comment